I'm slowly adding my past writings, in
no particular alphabetical order. These include writing's I'm embarrased to have written. It's better to be found a fool and learned than to be silent and not know you are foolish. Very minimal editing has been applied, one sentence was rewritten because it wasn't coherent.
- An Idea I've Had For A Long Time
- Attack Vector: Log Files
- Can Banks Please Stop Doing This?
- Email Lists
- Flow Bypass Attacks For Fun and Profit
- Math Comment Spam Protection: Token Reuse
- My View on Security Seals for Websites
- National Australia Bank's Useless Client Side Encryption
- phpBB AJAX Chat/Shoutbox MOD CSRF Vulnerability
- reCAPTCHA Mailhide Google Dork
- Why I Love ABE
- WordPress, Permalinks and Infinite Redirects
- You Don't Need Server Gated Cryptography